Research Visa - Swift Visa Indonesia

Research Visa Indonesia

If you want to conduct genuine scientific research within Indonesia you can apply for a Research Visa. You will need a Guarantor to vouch for your application. The Guarantor must be a University, NGO (Yayasan in Bahasa) or a qualified domestically registered company (PT) or a foreign investment company (PT PMA).