Tourism Visas in Bali

There are so many different visas available it can be very challenging to figure out which one is best for you. Most people who arrive in Bali for a holiday simply get a Visa on Arrival (VoA) at the airport. If you are looking for an extended holiday, simply get in touch! We offer various options like the Single Entry Visa listed below.

Single Entry Visa B211A

best visa agent in Bali

A Single Entry Visa B211A Indonesia (called a B211A) is perfect for individuals travelling to Bali or elsewhere in Indonesia for either tourism, business meetings, study or volunteering and who want the option to stay for up to 6 months…

Read MoreSingle Entry Visa B211A

Digital Nomad Visa

Digital Nomad Visa - Swift Visa Indonesia

Everything You Need to Know to Work Legally in Bali or elsewhere in Indonesia If you’re a digital nomad looking to escape the rat race and work remotely from exotic locations, Indonesia’s new Digital Nomad Visa might be just what…

Read MoreDigital Nomad Visa